As part of our business direction, we strive to be fully transparent and communicative with our clients and break down our strategy for our software development. The following, is a list of actions that we follow:
- Business Analysis: Breaking down business workflow and it's process.
- Establishing Rules: Business rules and processes are fully documented.
- Functional Specs: Collecting and organizing all the specs, functional requirements and features.
- Data Modeling: This stage is the most critical stage of the project. The success of any Business Application heavily depends on a solid and sound Data Modeling and Database Design.
- Rules implementation: Upon confirmation and approval from client to proceed, implementation of Business Rules will be added to Data Modeling.
- Building Processes: Processes are building blocks of the system which will execute and performs functions within the system.
- UI Prototype: UI Prototype phase allows for the user to begin to interact with the system.
- Security & Membership: As system is being built, we also take full security and authorization into the system.
- Deployment: We could deploy your application either on your internal server or host it on Amazon Web Services with their excellent reliability.
- Mobile Strategy: If your application requires Mobile support, we can build a full business application that runs on Mobile either as stand-alone application or your desktop application designed for mobile.